Had the chance to mess with the WordPress settings today and ended up redoing the look of my entire blog. The previous theme was nice, but entirely overused and I decided I wanted something less common. The banner art is also my work, though it was drawn originally for my World of Imarel game site. For those who want to see the original, look no further than my DeviantART site. I’m happily surprised as to how it turned out. I also added copyright protection from the folks at MyFreeCopyright.com. Since I really can’t afford to sink money into upgrading to the ‘pro’ features, this was the most reasonable solution.
In other news, I think I’m going to give a shot at Chuck Wendig’s Flash Fiction Challenge. I’ve got a few ideas all ready, but it’s just a matter of keeping it to 1,000 words. I’m not exactly a concise writer so this’ll be a good exercise for me. And now, dinner and an evening of goofing off on IRC.